Today’s adjustable-rate mortgages are a lot different than they were in the past. And they may be the best choice for your purchase or refinance.
ARMs are smarter. Here’s why:
- Most people only stay in their mortgage for 5 to 7 years. Why not go for the lower rate?
- With an ARM, more of your payment goes toward the principal, so you pay down your mortgage faster.
- ARMs are safer
- ARMs no longer feature pre-payment penalties, so you can easily refinance.
- You’ll never have to worry about a big balloon payment.
- ARMs can save you money
- A lower rate means a lower payment, which means more cash in your pocket each month.
Let’s Talk About Your ARM Options.
Contact the team at 1st Phase Mortgage today!